How To Make Waterfalls Edit
- First place a River Corner on a grass patch.
- Place four Dirt Paths on the River Corner as shown above. (You can use Dirt Path Crossings instead, and it is strongly recommended.)
- Notice the green area around the Dirt Path. This is the area that will be okay for the River Corner to go on top of, so you will not need to put the Dirt Paths with the edges touching like the four on the left.
- Once you have placed down the four Dirt Paths, you can place the next River Corner on top of it.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 as many times as you wish.
- Next add the Stone Hedges. To place them on top of the River Corners, you will need to put a Dirt Path Crossing down first.
- Repeat until all the Stone Hedges are how you want.
- Use River Corners to make the pool at the bottom. Again using the Dirt Path Crossings to put them on top of each other.
- Add Flowers, again using the Dirt Path Crossings to place them. (They are great for hiding any defects!!)
- It is strongly recommended that you use Dirt Path Crossings instead of Dirt Paths. They are much easier to pick up and you do not have to worry about orientation.
- If you place down a River Corner and cannot remove the Dirt Path/Crossing from under it, then pick the River Corner back up and shift all the Dirt Paths/Crossings over half a space. You may need to add additional ones so that you can put the RIver Corner back down.
- Check out the Waterfalls and Homemade Lakes thread at the Farm Town Forum for some inspiration.
Here is a slideshow of different farms with Waterfalls. Please add your farm photos!! (Put the files in the Category:Farm Art.)