Once at the Realtor Office, you will be welcomed by James. A screen will automatically pop-up with the farm upgrade options. If you close this screen and wish to re-open it, simply click on James.
Farm Purchases Edit
You are given your first farm when you started playing. But as you advance through the game, you will have the opportunity to expand it and purchase additional farms. You can currently have up to four different farms in total. You must buy a second farm before being able to buy a third farm and own a third farm before being able a fourth farm. When the second and third farms were first introduced, they could be purchased for Coins. Unfortunately, you can no longer purchase them for Coins and instead they both cost 40 FarmCash each. The fourth farm is available for both Coins and FarmCash. Once you purchase a new farm, a diamond (representing the new farm) at the top of your screen will appear. By clicking on the different diamonds, you will be able to navigate between farms. You can move items between farms (such as Big Harvester) by adding the item to your Storage, going to the desired farm, and then removing it from your Storage.
Farm Upgrades Edit
The table lists the requirements for each upgrade for each farm.
|Farm 3||30 Neighbours||12x12||1,000,000||40||1,000|
|Farm 4||Own Farm 3||12x12||4,000,000||40||1,000|
|Own Farm 4||14x14||1,000,000||20||1,000/601|
|Farm 4 14x14||16x16||2,000,000||20||1,000/601|
|Farm 4 16x16||18x18||3,000,000||20||1,000/601|
|Farm 4 18x18||20x20||15,000,000||20||1,000/601|
|Farm 4 20x20||22x22||20,000,000||20||1,000/601|
- You do not need to have 30 Neighbours or be at a specific level to purchase upgrades with FarmCash. You must however purchase the upgrades in order, before the next one will be unlocked.
- You can no longer purchase Farm 2 and Farm 3 with Coins.
- Farm 2 was released on November 28, 2009.
- Farm 3 was released on April 3, 2010.
- Farm 4 was released on May 28th, 2010. If you purchase upgrades with FarmCash, then you only get +601XP instead of +1,000XP.