Crops, Flowers, and Trees have a set amount of time they must grow after first being planted before they will be ready for Harvest. The Facilities that harvest Animals and Ponds that have fish, also have to be allowed a certain amount of time for them to grow. Once a Flower, Tree, or Animal is harvested, the growth is reset to 0%.
Stages of Growth Edit
The different stages of Flower growth are shown above. Purple Crocuses are on the bottom and Zinnias on top. The leftmost is 0-24% growth and the rightmost is 100%, with the different stages between in ascending order.
Percentages in Time Edit
Based on the percentage of growth, you can calculate how much time remains until the Crop, Flower, or Tree is fully grown. A day in Farm Town is 20 hours long, so a 2 day crop takes 40 hours to grow before you can Harvest it. It should also be noted that Crops go bad in approximately twice the amount of time it takes for them to grow. For instance, a 2 day crop will waste away about 80 hours after you first planted it. Trees and Flowers never go to waste.
|Total Growth Time||75%||50%||25%||10%||5%||Time needed for 1% of growth|
|2 Hour||30 min||1 hrs||1.5 hrs||1.8 hrs||1.9 hrs||1.2 min|
|4 Hour||1 hrs||2 hrs||3 hrs||3.6 hrs||3.8 hrs||2.4 min|
|8 Hour||2 hrs||4 hrs||6 hrs||7.2 hrs||7.6 hrs||4.8 min|
|12 Hour||3 hrs||6 hrs||9 hrs||10.8 hrs||11.4 hrs||7.2 min|
|1 Day||5 hrs||10 hrs||15 hrs||18 hrs||19 hrs||12 min|
|2 Day||10 hrs||20 hrs||30 hrs||36 hrs||38 hrs||24 min|
|3 Day||15 hrs||30 hrs||45 hrs||54 hrs||57 hrs||36 min|
|4 Day||20 hrs||40 hrs||60 hrs||72 hrs||76 hrs||48 min|
|5 Day||25 hrs||50 hrs||75 hrs||90 hrs||95 hrs||1 hrs|
- Time listed is the amount of time until 100% grown.
- Percentages are the amount of growth completed.
- The last column is how much time it takes per 1% of growth.
Crop Color and Height Edit
- Most of the current crops at 100% growth:
- Top Row (left to right): 8 Hours - Basil, Grape Tomato, Lettuce, Squash; 4 Hours - Artichoke, Beets, Celery, Purples Grapes; 2 Hours - Raspberry
- 2nd Row (left to right): 1 Day - Cabbage, Eggplant, Mint, Mushroom, Potato, Sage, Strawberry, Watermelon
- 3rd Row (left to right): 2 Days - Bellpepper, Blackberry, Carrot, Garlic, Peas, Pepper, Rice, Tomato, Wheat
- 4th Row (left to right): 3 Days - Blueberry, Coffee, Corn, Ginger, Onions, Pineapple, Rosemary, Sweet Potato, Sunflower
- Bottom Row (left to right): 4 Days - Broccoli, Cotton, Pumpkin; 12 Hours - Asparagus, Peanut, Soybean, Sugarcane
- Not featured: Cucumber (4 Days) and Green Grapes (1 Day).
Farm Town Spreadsheets Edit
Farmer Jay made a nice chart with almost everything you would want to know about crops, and it can be found at The Farm Town Forum as part of the Official Farm Town Data Sheet, which is now being updated by Dave Official Farm Town Data Sheet (Updated). Despite "official" being in the title, none of these are made by people associated with Farm Town or SlashKey, but rather fellow players.