The Fuel Station is where you go to refuel the Tools used on your farm. 1 unit of Fuel is needed to harvest (or plant seeds) per each plot. Fuel is also used to transport goods to your farm using the Semi-Trailer Truck. To get to the Fuel Station, click on the Map icon in your toolbar. From there a screen will pop up with the Fuel Station icon. Click on it to be taken to the Fuel Station. You can only refuel once a day.
You receive fuel based on your Level, the numbers of Neighbours (both active and inactive), friends you have helped, and Fuel Tanks in your Gift box and/or Storage. You can produce your own Fuel Tanks at the Oil Refinery using Crude Oil, which will be added to your total under the Fuel Tanks heading once it has been placed into Storage.
Fuel Station http://slashkey.com
- You are given 10 units of fuel for your Level, so Level 52 players would receive 520 units.
- You are given 10 units of fuel for every Neighbour you have, so a player with 14 Neighbours would receive 140 units.
- You are given 10 units of fuel for every Friend you help that day at their farm. If you help 1 friend, then you will get 10 units.
- You are given 10 units of fuel for every Active Neighbour you have, so a player with 14 active Neighbours would receive 140 units.
- You are given 300 units of fuel for every Fuel Tank you have in your Gift box and/or Storage. (Previously, you were only give 100 units per tank.)
Because you can only refuel once a day, it is best to refuel after first visiting all of your Friends' farms and helping them. You get credit for helping anyone who is your Friend, they do not need to be a Neighbour.